Other Activities & Initiatives
The Foundation has a firm belief that the three Rs, Reduce, Re-use and Recycle, will help to achieve an eco-friendly environment. These three steps will also ensure conservation of natural resources, decline in energy consumption and decrease in pollution.
There are many such projects and participation by the Mobius Foundation, in various other sectors.
- SCHOOL SUPPORT PROGRAM
- Drawing Competition
- Distribution of Stationery
- Awareness talk and distribution of dustbins
- Supplementation of Desk & Benches
- Tree Plantation at School Campus
- BALA Painting
- DEVELOPMENT OF AYURVET ADARSH GRAM – CHIDANA
- Installation of Solar Street Lights at Lord Shiva Gaushala, Shahpur, near biogas plant facility of SATHI.
To provide environment friendly light facility during power cuts.
Installation of 4 solar street lights at Lord Shiva Gaushala, Shahpur
Workers of Lord Shiva Gaushala and Visitors
Proper visibility during power cuts
Promotion of renewable energy among visitors of Gaushala.
- Construction of 2 toilets (separate for boys and girls) at Rajkeey Madhyamic Vidyalaya. 3 Toilets for BPL households in Chidana
- Students of Rajkeey Madhyamic Vidyalaya, Chidana
- Members of 3 BPL Households
- Clean environment and hygiene
- Security for women
- Training & Skill Development
School students in areas of food safety and natural farming practices.
To train students of Chidana village on food safety and natural farming practices.
More than 400 Students of class 9th to 12th from 3 schools in Chidana and graduation students from 1 College.
- Govt. Senior Secondary School, Chidana
- Sir Chotu Ram Middle School, Chidana
- Shanti High School, Chidana
- Sanskaar Group Of institution, Ghaziabad
- Theoretical training of 4 batches in the schools
- Experts Meetings from Govt. department and Ayurvet
- Exposure Visit for field demonstration
- Awareness of the harmful impact of using chemical fertilisers and the benefits of organic farming
- Training of methods of organic farming and manure preparation
- Awareness on food safety and health
- Awareness of sustainable integration of agriculture and livestock for better farm profits, zero wastage and human and animal healthcare
- Toilets & Solar Street Lights